Fate Of Embra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate of embra is a pokemon roleplay designed to make the roleplayer expiriance life as both a trainer and a team member of the many factions

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fighting Rose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black&White

Black&White

Place you started journey : Tyrasan

The Fighting Rose Empty
PostSubject: The Fighting Rose   The Fighting Rose EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Name- Rosette(Rose) May

Age- 15

Personality.- Sweet and caring, I'm known as the 'Fighting Rose' Though I don't exactly know why. . .Besides that I'm a bit shy when it comes to meeting new people and I'd rather train alone then with others. I don't like to battle much which might seem strange considering I basically grew up in a fighting kind of town. I'm a good cook thanks to my mothers cafe and natural talent.

History- I was born in a small rich family in Kinyo with my mother, father, and two older sisters whom I still visit. Everything was going good. At least until I was six. My parents had gotten into a nasty fight one night about something. I didn't understand back then. But it must have been something bad for them to split up. Since my father was the rich man he got most of the stuff, that includes the money, and my two sisters. They didn't have to fight over who got me, my father never did like me. So it was obvious that I would go live with my mother. Once everything was sorted out I started my new life in Tyrasan.

The first year was okay. My mother found her talent in cooking and opened up a cafe surrounded by a lovely flower garden. It became popular quickly and we found it hard to keep it running by ourselves. With a little help my mother was able to keep the cafe in order. Since the cafe was just outside Tyrasan Village, wild pokemon loved to stop by. That's when I met my first pokemon. Teddiursa. It took a long time for our friendship to start. Now that I think about it, Teddiursa was stubborn and mean. Later I found out she had a trainer who abused her. After I learned that our friendship bursted and we became close. Two years later and the cafe was busy as usual. My mother sent me to town to get supplies and who would've thought that I would meet a Abra on the way. He was sleeping when I first saw him. Weeks passed and I noticed that he was starting to follow me, which scared me at first. Finally I just asked him if he wanted to stay with me. The answer was a silent yes.
And then it came. My tenth birthday. I couldn't have been happier. Of course the celebration was short. I didn't have any friends, only Teddiursa and Abra. My mother wasn't so thrilled about my tenth birthday, so I promised her I'd wait another year. She kept thanking me and smothering me with hugs and kisses. Unfortunatly I snuck out of the house that night and made a quick trip to the tall grasses. I thought I was ready for my first battle, but my opponent was way too strong. If Treeko wasn't there I would have been toast.
I was twelve years old and still at home. My traveling was forbidden, my mothers words were the law. There were a few advantages though. I could train alone in secret, I learned how to cook like a pro all thanks to gaining my mothers talent, I still had no friends which meant I had a lot of time on my hands, and I even helped with the training camp. My pokemon evolved from quick experience. The down side was my secret training space was discovered. Which soon led to my nickname, The Fighting Rose. It was a good thing my mother didn't mind. But still she wouldn't let me leave. Angry and upset, I took my three pokemon and left, making sure I took a bag with me.
So here I am in Makyir City three years later, ready to hit the road again and try looking for a new evee. What bugs me is that I'm still called The Fighting Rose.

Pokemon:

Ursaring
The Fighting Rose Ursaring
Ability: Guts
Moves: Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Focus Blast, Shadow Claw

Sceptile
The Fighting Rose Sceptile
Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Leaf Blade, Dragon Claw, Focus Punch, Dragon Breath

Alakazam
The Fighting Rose Alakazam
Ability: Inner Focus
Moves: Focus Blast, Physcho Cut, Confusion, Protect
Back to top Go down
Trainer Alex
Admin
Trainer Alex

Place you started journey : Embark Town

The Fighting Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fighting Rose   The Fighting Rose EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:19 pm

ACCEPTED!

You may begin role-playing as soon as you'd like.However as few members as there are i will be making a couple more characters to assist in the begining.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonembra.board-directory.net

The Fighting Rose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate Of Embra :: Character Biographies :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: