Fate Of Embra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate of embra is a pokemon roleplay designed to make the roleplayer expiriance life as both a trainer and a team member of the many factions

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trainer Alex
Admin
Trainer Alex

Place you started journey : Embark Town

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Forum Rules

1.Respect all members

Do as you are told not as you want

Respect all administration

Do not post obsene or otherwise disturbing words or pictures on the forum

If you must cuss do it at appropriate times and never towards someone

Never insult a member of the forum or the staff who runs the site.

Be appropriate

Role-play Rules

You are a trainer.A trainer is only allowed to carry six pokemon with him/her.

At the begining of play you must start off with a starter.Starters range from any one of the original starters or those basic pokemon we all love so much.When choosing a basic pokemon make it one you will always want to travel, as you may catch more then six pokemon you may switch them out whenever you are at a pokemon center.Choosing a legandary pokemon is against the rules, there are certain exceptions to these rules but no one must own a legandary until they get rather far or they run it through me or one of the mods.In that case it would be alright.

Original starter Ex: Charmander bulbasaur squirtle.

Basic Ex: Pidgey rattata starly bidoof pikachu(No evolutions at begining of the roleplay)

Role

Your role is to act that of a trainer, and they have many sub catagories such as thief world syndicate leader harmless breeder pokemon school student Gym leader Elite four trainer Champion.These are just a few of the examples.But in the end you are a trainer/breeder/coordinater and likewise.What you do with your pokemon and how you decide to treat them is all up to you.You may go whereever you choose travel with other members of the site or by yourself.Or with an NPC.

NPC

An NPS is a non-played-character or a character you play as along with your main one.Say you are a lonely trainer all by yourself and want to have a companion but no one wants to go with you.This is where NPC's come in.

Ex: Dave walked besid CARLY a trainer from the same town as himself.He turned to her and waited until she noticed him"Would you like to walk with me?" he asked her.She looked as if she were thinking it over before she nodded and they walked together(Lame post yea but i have worked on this site all day)

So basically an NPC is a character played by you along with your ACTUAL character.

Falling in love with anothert person's character or the person themselves(Dunno whatever floats your boat)is fine, you may even fall ion love with those dandy NPC's we talked about earlier.No sex please.This is a POKEMON site. 4KIDS! so keep it PG-10 Kissing and cuddling is fine making out even but no penis or otherwise sexual organs being mentioned.

Training.Please if you are between towns and have nothing going on please train your pokemon.Your pokemon are NPC's as well so you may as well get used to the fact of using them ^.^

Gym's

Across certain towns you will run across gym's.Pokemon gym's.I will act as The gym leader until enough of you roleplay the old one dying or going off on a journey or something.You may apply anytime you wish.

Team's.

I have made it so there are two teams.You may request to add another by sending me a private message or likewise.You may appply for leadership and such as well.You shape what your teams goals and pokemon type if one certain type.You also organize your teams accordingly to how you feel.

Any other questions you will find out later.The plot always evolves but the plot itself does not start until later.

If you have any questions contact the Forum Administrater(Trainer Alex) Through private message
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonembra.board-directory.net

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate Of Embra :: Rules And Information :: Rules-
Jump to: